Remote Well Control
Control Your Well From up to 5 Miles Away!
Benefits of Remote Control Wireless Technology
- Trenching to lay new wire, repairing old wire, or replacing stolen copper wire can be extremely expensive.
- Our remote control wireless technology replaces the control wire that would normally connect your float switch or pressure switch to your pump starter, eliminating the need to trench or purchase large amounts of expensive wire.
Product Suggestions for Remote Well Control:
Long Range: Long Range Wireless Switch System
Medium Range: Medium Range Wireless Switch System
Short Range: Short Range Wireless Switch System, RSS 8 1Watt
- Connect a dry contact (e.g. float switch, or other mechanical switch) at your storage tank to the transmitter.
- Connect a 12 VDC Relay to the 12 VDC output on the receiver and to your pump starter.
- Apply 110 VAC to 240 VAC single-phase power to the power supply (included with most systems).
- Systems are available for Short (Under 1/2 Mile), Medium (Under 2 Miles) and Long (Over 2 Miles) Ranges.
- Multi-channel systems can be used for locations with multiple pumps and / or tanks.
- For locations without a power source use one of our turnkey solar panel kits.
- Performance guaranteed.